HOYA MiYOSMART lenses are clinically proven to be an effective solution to slow down the progression of myopia by an average of 60% compared to normal single vision lenses.
How does MiYOSMART work?
Research conducted by The Hong Kong Polytechnic University showed that myopia progression can be managed by providing clear vision and constant myopic defocus simultaneously. HOYA and The Hong Kong Polytechnic collaborated to develop the cutting edge D.I.M.S (Defocus Incorporated Multiple Segment) technology which can effectively manage myopia.
What are the features & benefits of MiYOSMART?
1. D.I.M.S Technology
- Non invasive management of myopia, clinically proven to correct both myopia and provide effective management of myopic progression.
- Reduces myopia progression on average by 60%*.
- Made of polycarbonate material with high impact resistance.
- Safe and durable, suitable for active wear (active wear should be avoided during the initial 2 week adaptation period).
- Provides comprehensive UV protection for the eyes.
- Water repellent - so easy to keep clean.
- Special anti-reflective durable coating.
MiYOSMART lenses are child friendly and easy to adapt to as they are just like wearing any other single vision lenses.
To find out whether HOYA MiYOSMART lenses would be a good option for your child, speak to one of our optometrists. Call us on 0203 981 2907, or alternatively book a children's eye examination.
*Myopia progression (SER) decreased by 59% and axial elongation (AL) decreased by 60% compared to those wearing single vision lenses within a 2-year clinical trial.