CHAKSHU LONDON OPTICIANS - VIRTUAL CONSULTATIONS
Due to the recent Coronavirus crisis, our optical practice is open for essential and urgent eye care only.
What counts as essential and urgent eye care?
- If your vision has suddenly changed or become blurry
- If you have a painful or red eye
- If you have been advised by NHS 111 or another healthcare practitioner to seek urgent eye care.
- If you have broken or lost your glasses and need a replacement pair to function
- If you have a problem with your contact lenses.
We will initially carry out a complementary virtual consultation (either over telephone or a video call), we will then only see patients in our practice if it is absolutely clinically necessary.
Please note: These services are available only to those within a 1.5 mile radius of our store, as outlined below.
Request a Call BACK
Please enter your contact details and a brief description of your concerns. One of our optometrists will call you back, either by telephone or a video call via Google Hangouts (If you have a gmail email, please use this as a preference)
This service is available between 12pm - 3pm, Monday to Saturday. Outside of these hours we will be contactable by email, within our normal hours.